Seeh Al Sarya Engineering LLC
Help & Support عربي


من اقوال صاحب الجلالة السلطان هيثم بن طارق المعظم _ حفظه الله ورعاة

إننا إذ ندرك أهمية قطاع المؤسسات الصغيرة والمتوسطة وقطاع ريادة الأعمال لا سيما المشاريع التي تقوم على الابتكار والذكاء الاصطناعي والتقنيات المتقدمة وتدريب الشباب وتمكينهم للاستفادة من الفرص الذي يتيحها هذا القطاع الحيوي، ليكون لبنة أساسية في منظومة الاقتصاد الوطني، فإن حكومتنا سوف تعمل على متابعة التقدم في هذه الجوانب أولًا بأول، كما سنولي كل الاهتمام والرعاية والدعم لتطوير إطار وطني شامل للتشغيل، لاعتباره ركيزة أساسية من ركائز الاقتصاد الوطني، يستوجب استمرار تحسين بيئته في القطاعين العام والخاص، ومراجعة نظم التوظيف، في القطاع الحكومي وتطويره، وتبني نظمٍ وسياسات عمل جديدة تمنح الحكومة المرونة اللازمة والقدرة التي تساعدها على تحقيق الاستفادة القصوى من الموارد والخبرات والكفاءات الوطنية، واستيعاب أكبر قدر ممكن من الشباب، وتمكينهم من الانخراط في سوق العمل، لضمان استقرارهم ومواكبة تطلعاتهم، استكمالًا لأعمال البناء والتنمية .

  • 82,031 sq mi (309,500 sq km2)
  • Omani Rial
  • Muscat
  • 2,967,717
  • His Majesty Sultan Haitham Bin Tariq Al Said
  • Arabic
  • Omani Rial

Oman officially the Sultanate of Oman (Arabic: سلطنة عُمان‎ Sultanate of Oman), is an Arab state in Southwest Asia, on the southeast coast of the Arabian Peninsula, where it holds a strategically important position at the mouth of the Persian Gulf.

The nation is bordered by the United Arab Emirates to the North West, Saudi Arabia to the West, and Yemen to the South West, and shares marine borders with Iran and Pakistan. The coast is formed by the Arabian Sea on the South East and the Gulf of Oman on the North East.

The Madha and Musandam exclaves are surrounded by the UAE on their land borders, with the Strait of Hormuz and Gulf of Oman forming Musandam's coastal boundaries.

Omani people are ethnically diverse consisting of Arabs, ethnic Balochis, Swahilis, ethnic Lurs (who speak Kumzari), Hindus, and Mehri people. The largest non-Arab Omani community are the Baluchi, who are Iranian people following the Sunni faith. At least 12 different languages are native to Omani citizens. Oman's official religion is Ibadi Islam.

Oman is an absolute monarchy in which the Sultan of Oman exercises ultimate authority, but its parliament has some legislative and oversight powers. It is a member of the United Nations, the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, and the Arab League, and has long standing military and political ties with the United Kingdom and the United States.

The legendary home of Sinbad the Sailor, Oman retains its ancient atmosphere with striking beaches and fascinating markets. The Mutrah Souk - the oldest market in Muscat is a lively market place that shows cases the culture and heritage of Oman. The surprising tropical greenery of Salalah is a sought after destination for the tourists in Oman. Oman is the friendliest country in the Middle East, with dramatic landscapes dotted with oasis, forts and palaces that inspire exploration.

Local Omanis constitute around 60% of the country’s nearly 3 million residents. The remaining 40% are working expatriates of various nationalities.

Oman’s capital of Muscat is one of the oldest cities in the Middle East. More like a town than a city, Muscat hosts some modern buildings and splendid hotels, but the real appeal is its ancient and exotic atmosphere. The seafront is spectacular with its red sand, picturesque buildings and the ancient alleys of Mutrah Souk. White and beige villas, palaces and forts are tucked among rugged hills which meet the sea.

Oman has tropical weather conditions. From November through to March the temperatures average around 25°C in the day and 20°C in the evening. The months between April and October are particularly hot rising to 43°C with high humidity. Rainfall varies according to the region. Muscat tends to be dry, while Salalah receives monsoon rains from May to September.